*We accept returned goods for credit provided that they are in a good, re-saleable condition, they have not been manufactured specifically to order and our Parts Return Procedure has been followed.
(* Exceptions may occur if the Part / Parts has been ordered from abroad or the Tail Lift or Shutter manufacturer refuses to take it back and we have no chance of selling.) Any replacement parts can only be despatched by us on the receipt of an additional order number, and will be invoiced in the normal manner.
There will be a 10% handling charge on any items returned to our stock. In the event that we have to return the goods to the original manufacturer, we pass on any handling charge incurred except if the goods were supplied due to our error. We are not liable for any carriage charges incurred returning the goods to us, unless we have made an error in supply, and any charges we incur will be deducted from any credit note.
All parts are supplied with a 6 month warranty period.
Parts Warranty Exclusions
Warranty does not cover any incurred labour costs; failure due to damage, misuse, accident or incorrect fitting or operation; failure resulting from defective or low charged batteries. Warranty does not cover for any loss of use for whatever reason.
Parts Returns Procedure
- Contact us on 01482 504444 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a Returns Authorisation Number (returns may not be accepted should they arrive without prior authorisation)
- All returned goods should be accompanied by a copy of our paperwork – please include the Returns Authorisation Number.
Credits for goods returned will be raised as follows:
- Goods returned which will be put back to our stock – credit will be raised within a maximum of 2 weeks of receipt of the goods.
- Goods returned which need to be returned to the original manufacturer – credit will be raised within 2 weeks of us receiving a credit from the manufacturer.
- Goods returned for warranty – credits are subject to the manufacturer accepting the warranty claim, and once we have had confirmation from the manufacturer, a credit will be raised within a maximum of 2 weeks from this time.
Any credits raised to a cash account will be refunded using the original payment method, and can take up to five days to show on your account should this have been by credit/debit card.